- For DUI blood alcohol cases, submit a DUI blood kit containing two grey stoppered tubes of blood
- For DUI blood alcohol cases, submit completed' FDLE Toxicology Services - DUI Work Request Form' from CJNet/Law Enforcement Links to provide details of case and request testing needed
- DUI drug testing in blood is only performed when requested. It is not performed on misdemeanor cases when the alcohol result is > 0.08 g/100 mL
- Alcohol analysis is not performed on urine samples.
- For urine testing, submit at least 60 mLs of urine in a leak proof container
- For sexual assault cases, submit blood and urine, when possible.
- For sexual assault cases, the “FDLE Tox Services-Sexual Assault Work Request Form” is required and found in the FDLE Toxicology Sexual Assault Collection kit or from CJNet/Law Enforcement Links
- Include the name of the person who the specimen belongs to on the outer layer of packaging
- If drug facilitated sexual assault testing is requested, submit the request on this form.
- If driving under the influence testing is requested, submit the request on this form.
- If a retrograde extrapolation is requested, submit the request on this form.